- About The Candidate, Ben Koyl
About The Candidate, Ben Koyl
Prior to starting my own practice in 2009, I was employed at two high volume bankruptcy law firms in Chicago. I am an experienced consumer bankruptcy lawyer and litigator who has handled hundreds of cases at both the federal bankruptcy and state court level. Through my work I gained the skills necessary to effectively represent clients in and out of the courtroom. I have been married since 2004 to my wife, Nazli Mohyuddin.
- Licensed to Practice Law, Illinois, May 2007;
- Licensed to Practice Law, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, General Bar, June 2007;
- Licensed to Practice Law, Tennessee, 2014.
The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, IL, J.D., January 2007
- 711 Attorney, The John Marshall Law School Fair Housing Legal Clinic;
Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH, B.A. 2002
- Performing Arts Grant Recipient, Xavier University Jazz Ensemble.
- Chicago Bar Association, member since 2007;
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, member since 2010.
Volunteer & Pro Bono Work:
- Volunteer Bankruptcy Panel, United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Illinois.
- Cabrini Green Legal Aid, Volunteer Attorney.